Dellaria Salons Covid-19 Protocol
At Dellaria Salons, your peace of mind is of the utmost importance to us! It is our hope that our implemented safety protocols provide you added assurance for minimizing risks to you, our staff and our communities, while servicing you during this time. We look forward to seeing you on your visit!
*All appointments currently scheduled are subject to change in adherence with developing guidelines.
DELLARIA SALONS COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
At this time Dellaria Salons is unable to service clients who:
- Have been exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 less than 14 days prior to their scheduled appointment. (+)
- Are or have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms such as; cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, chills, muscle or body aches, fatigue, sore throat, headache, congestion or runny nose, new onset loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea. (+)
If any of the above circumstances apply to you, please contact the Salon to reschedule your appointment.
(+) Unless it has been at least 10 days and ALL of the following are satisfied:
- You have not had, or do not have any symptoms;
- You were tested on day 8 of your quarantine period or later using a molecular diagnostic test to detect the presence of the virus;
- You received a negative test result; and
- You monitored yourself for symptoms for the full 14 days and are symptom free.
MA COVID-19 TRAVEL ADVISORY
Effective March 22, 2021, all visitors and returning residents entering Massachusetts are
advised to follow the Commonwealth’s new travel advisory to quarantine for 10 days upon
their arrival. Travelers in the following categories are exempt from this quarantine advisory:
• Individuals who are fully vaccinated (i.e. who have received two doses of either the
Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines OR who have received a single dose of the Johnson
& Johnson vaccine, 14 days or more ago) and who do not have symptoms. Vaccinated
individuals who have COVID-19 symptoms must follow all testing and quarantine guidance
outlined in MA travel rules. COVID-19-vaccinated individuals arriving in Massachusetts
must have documentation of their vaccinations available (if asked), including the date or
dates of administration.
• Travelers who have received a negative COVID-19 result on a test administered not more
than 72 hours prior to their arrival in Massachusetts. Travelers may also test out of the
quarantine advisory after arrival in Massachusetts, as long as they quarantine until
receiving a negative test result.
• Individuals who tested positive more than 10 days but less than 90 days ago and who do
not have symptoms, do not need to obtain a negative PCR test prior to traveling to, or
quarantine upon arrival to Massachusetts. COVID-19 recovered individuals arriving in
Massachusetts must have documentation available (if asked) of their positive PCR test
result, including the date it was taken. As with fully vaccinated travelers, this exception
does not include COVID-19-recovered individuals who have symptoms of COVID-19; who
must follow all testing and quarantine guidance outlined in the travel rules.
• Anyone who is entering Massachusetts for fewer than 24 hours.
• Anyone who is returning to Massachusetts after being out of the State for fewer than 24
• Workers who enter Massachusetts to perform critical infrastructure functions (as specified
by the Federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) during required
commuting to or from work and while at work. All travelers are encouraged to follow CDC’s
travel guidelines and requirements.
Dellaria Salons fully support the safety of all our employees, clients and our communities. We
continue to adhere to COVID-19 safety measures and screening protocols mandated by state
and local officials, and further rely on everyone complying with the State’s “Honor System”;
based on trust, honor, and honesty.
We are grateful for your cooperation, patience and understanding during this difficult time. But most of all, we appreciate your loyalty to Dellaria Salon providers. We will continue to follow CDC, State and Town guidance for the latest developments, while incorporating added preventive measures at all Salon locations. This list is evolving and may change in accordance with CDC, State and Town guidelines. To better prepare you for your Salon visit, the following Dellaria Salons COVID-19 Policies are in place to keep both you and our staff safe:
1) SANITATION: Extensive daily sanitation practices are incorporated into every aspect of our daily operations and in between each customer.
2) TRAINING: All our team members received Barbicide® General Sanitation and COVID-19 Certification, providing them training on proper sanitation and disinfection on best practices and current highest industry standards. This is in addition to the standard 1,000-hour Cosmetologist training in the State of MA focused on sanitation and hygiene practices. Licensed Cosmetologists are the most highly trained in health, sanitation and disinfection of all personal service professionals. In addition, all MA State COVID-19 Salon Safety Guidelines are mandated by all employees.
3) SERVICES: All customers must be prescheduled with appointment to receive services and assure social distancing in the salon. Please do not bring family or friends with you and please limit bringing extra personal belongings to your appointment. All clients must call the salon BEFORE entering for their scheduled appointments. No waiting areas in salon. Certain service limitations may apply at this time.
4) WALK-INs: Walk-In Customers must CALL the salon BEFORE entering, to inquire about appointment availability or to arrange for CURBSIDE Retail Product Sales.
5) SCREENINGS: All customers are required to complete COVID-19 Screening Protocol consisting of questions and touchless temperature checks before entering the salon. Individuals who are symptomatic and/or have a temperature above 100.40 will not be permitted to enter the salon. Appointments can be rescheduled as specified above. As per CDC guidelines, vulnerable clients and individuals with underlying health conditions are advised to wait on salon services at this time. Individuals who may be ill or exposed to someone who has been ill are required to meet aforementioned Covid-19 clearance guidelines.
6) FACE MASK: All clients are required to enter the salon wearing their own face mask, which must be worn throughout their service. Please choose a face mask that can be secured behind the ears, and preferably disposable or washable.
7) HAND SANITATION: Clients are required to sanitize their hands upon arrival to the salon. Please do not arrive with gloves on. Hand hygiene is required by all clients throughout the visit.