Dellaria Salons Covid-19 Protocol
At Dellaria Salons, your peace of mind is of the utmost importance to us! It is our hope that our implemented safety protocols provide you added assurance for minimizing risks to you, our staff and our communities, while servicing you during this time. We look forward to seeing you on your visit!
*All appointments currently scheduled are subject to change in adherence with developing guidelines.
DELLARIA SALONS COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
At this time Dellaria Salons is unable to service clients who:
- Have been exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 less than 14 days prior to their scheduled appointment. (+)
- Are or have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms such as; cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, chills, muscle or body aches, fatigue, sore throat, headache, congestion or runny nose, new onset loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea. (+)
- Have traveled outside the MA area to a red zone state within the last 14 days. (+)
If any of the above circumstances apply to you, please contact the Salon to reschedule your appointment.
(+) Unless it has been at least 10 days and ALL of the following are satisfied:
- You have not had, or do not have any symptoms;
- You were tested on day 8 of your quarantine period or later using a molecular diagnostic test to detect the presence of the virus;
- You received a negative test result; and
- You monitored yourself for symptoms for the full 14 days and are symptom free.
We are grateful for your cooperation, patience and understanding during this difficult time. But most of all, we appreciate your loyalty to Dellaria Salon providers. We will continue to follow CDC, State and Town guidance for the latest developments, while incorporating added preventive measures at all Salon locations. This list is evolving and may change in accordance with CDC, State and Town guidelines. To better prepare you for your Salon visit, the following Dellaria Salons COVID-19 Policies are in place to keep both you and our staff safe:
1) SANITATION: Extensive daily sanitation practices are incorporated into every aspect of our daily operations and in between each customer.
2) TRAINING: All our team members received Barbicide® General Sanitation and COVID-19 Certification, providing them training on proper sanitation and disinfection on best practices and current highest industry standards. This is in addition to the standard 1,000-hour Cosmetologist training in the State of MA focused on sanitation and hygiene practices. Licensed Cosmetologists are the most highly trained in health, sanitation and disinfection of all personal service professionals. In addition, all MA State COVID-19 Salon Safety Guidelines are mandated by all employees.
3) SERVICES: All customers must be prescheduled with appointment to receive services and assure social distancing in the salon. Please do not bring family or friends with you and please limit bringing extra personal belongings to your appointment. All clients must call the salon BEFORE entering for their scheduled appointments. No waiting areas in salon. Certain service limitations may apply at this time.
4) WALK-INs: Walk-In Customers must CALL the salon BEFORE entering, to inquire about appointment availability or to arrange for CURBSIDE Retail Product Sales.
5) SCREENINGS: All customers are required to complete COVID-19 Screening Protocol consisting of questions and touchless temperature checks before entering the salon. Individuals who are symptomatic and/or have a temperature above 100.40 will not be permitted to enter the salon. Appointments can be rescheduled as specified above. As per CDC guidelines, vulnerable clients and individuals with underlying health conditions are advised to wait on salon services at this time. Individuals who may be ill or exposed to someone who has been ill are required to meet aforementioned Covid-19 clearance guidelines.
6) FACE MASK: All clients are required to enter the salon wearing their own face mask, which must be worn throughout their service. Please choose a face mask that can be secured behind the ears, and preferably disposable or washable.
7) HAND SANITATION: Clients are required to sanitize their hands upon arrival to the salon. Please do not arrive with gloves on. Hand hygiene is required by all clients throughout the visit.