At Dellaria Salons, your peace of mind is of the utmost importance to us!
It is our hope that our implemented safety protocols provide you added assurance for minimizing risks to you, our staff and our communities, while servicing you during this difficult time. We can’t wait to welcome you back!
*All appointments currently scheduled are subject to change, in adherence with these developing guidelines.
DELLARIA SALONS SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
As we prepare for the “new normal”, we are grateful for your cooperation, patience and understanding. But most of all, we appreciate your loyalty to Dellaria Salon providers during this difficult time! We will continue to follow CDC and State guidance for the latest developments, while incorporating added preventive measures at all Salon locations. This list is evolving and may change in accordance with CDC and State guidelines. To better prepare you for your Salon visit, the following Dellaria Salons COVID-19 Policies are in place to keep both you and our staff safe:
1. Our Salons have been thoroughly cleaned and received certification of professional sanitation. Extensive daily sanitation practices are incorporated into every aspect of our daily operations and in between each customer.
2. All our team members received Barbicide® General Sanitation and COVID-19 Certification, providing them with training on proper sanitation and disinfection on best practices consistent with the state’s guidelines and current highest industry standards. This is in addition to the standard 1,000 hour Cosmetologist training in the State of MA focused on sanitation and hygiene practices. Licensed Cosmetologists are the most highly trained in health, sanitation and disinfection of all personal service professionals.
3. ONLY customers with prescheduled service appointments will be permitted entry, to assure social distancing in the Salon. Please do not bring family or friends with you and please limit bringing extra personal belongings to your appointment.
4. Walk-In Customers must call the Salon (BEFORE entering) to inquire about appointment availability or to arrange for Curbside Retail Product Sales.
5. Dellaria Salons Precautionary Screenings – All customers are required to complete a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire. Touchless temperature checks will be conducted daily on all staff and clients before entering the Salon. Individuals who have a temperature above 100.4 F will not be permitted to enter the Salon, and clients will need to reschedule their appointment once they are symptom free. As per CDC guidelines, clients with underlying health conditions are advised to wait on salon services at this time. Individuals who may be ill or exposed to someone who has been ill are required to wait 14 days before being permitted in the Salon.
6. FACE MASKS: All clients are required to enter the salon wearing their own face mask, which must be worn throughout their service. Please choose a face mask that can be secured behind the ears, and preferably disposable or washable.
7. Hand Washing & Sanitizing – Clients are required to sanitize their hands upon arrival to the salon. Please do not arrive with gloves on. Hand hygiene is required by all staff in between clients.