The Salon Coordinator assists management run the day-to-day business of the salon/spa, specifically, but not limited to, guest scheduling appointments, guests checking in/out for services and/or retail sales. Salon Coordinator acts as a liaison between the guest and the hair stylist /technician, contributing and promoting overall salon safety, quality guest services in a harmonious and tidy work environment with a wide variety of personality types. Salon Coordinator performs the daily salon/spa operations in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth by the Operations Manager, Regional Manager, and the Company.
- Retail and customer service experience required
- Prior salon/spa experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Possess a yes-can-do, team friendly attitude and takes direction well
- Love, love, love the beauty industry & project a professional and fashion-forward image
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment